THANK YOU FOR COMING BY!

This blog was my go-to venting place before the wedding, but now that the craziness is over, I haven't posted as much. Guess I don't need to vent quite so much stress any more. But I will try to include my thoughts about married life and our new journey together. Really. OK, Remember, I said "Try."

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

. . . what next?

We survived the craziest week ever!  I had to finish an incredibly long and hard paper, and Sam had to work on his certification portfolio, while also rehearsing Zombie Prom and we BOTH were rehearsing for ELAC's theatre dedication gala event.   Meanwhile, I had a birthday that I had to partially ignore so that I could finish my class work and rehearse, and then finally celebrate (until 3 am) when everything was over!  Whew.   In the meantime, wind is threatening to knock over our house.   But it's Sunday afternoon and I think we're going to survive. . .

No comments: