THANK YOU FOR COMING BY!

This blog was my go-to venting place before the wedding, but now that the craziness is over, I haven't posted as much. Guess I don't need to vent quite so much stress any more. But I will try to include my thoughts about married life and our new journey together. Really. OK, Remember, I said "Try."

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ah, the joys of wedding planning. . .

so, we thought we had this brilliant idea of getting married in a theatre - it sounds really cool, right?  we thought so.  and the theatre where sam used to work is brand spanking new.   well, today we just found out that they want us to have a 1 million dollar certificate of insurance from an insurance company before we can rent the theatre.   argh!! say a prayer that maybe they'll let it slide when they realize it's just a couple of people trying to have a wedding.  or that we can somehow figure out how to get this certificate of insurance thing very cheaply, although that sounds like a near impossible task.  hopefully they'll just drop the requirement.  i hope so!!  the hoops we have to jump never seem to end!  

No comments: