THANK YOU FOR COMING BY!

This blog was my go-to venting place before the wedding, but now that the craziness is over, I haven't posted as much. Guess I don't need to vent quite so much stress any more. But I will try to include my thoughts about married life and our new journey together. Really. OK, Remember, I said "Try."

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

update -

Do you think that maybe i've been a bit. . . busy? Maybe overwhelmed??
YES! The answer is YES! But here are things I have managed to get done:
Bridesmaids dresses - CHECK (thanks to anna, paula, and target!!!)
Engagement Photos - CHECK (thanks to chris and dom)
Save the Dates -- CHECK (thanks to photoshop)
Wedding Party Informed -- CHECK
Trial Run on Hair and Makeup - CHECK
Reception Site Booked -- CHECK
Venue Booked - almost a check.

AH! that's all I have time to post for now, but I'll catch up soon, I promise. . . at least, I think I promise. . .

No comments: