THANK YOU FOR COMING BY!

This blog was my go-to venting place before the wedding, but now that the craziness is over, I haven't posted as much. Guess I don't need to vent quite so much stress any more. But I will try to include my thoughts about married life and our new journey together. Really. OK, Remember, I said "Try."

Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2009

special guests

Sam had the idea of seeing if some of his old choir students might be interested in singing during the wedding.  I was rather doubtful that we’d even FIND them, but we ran into a student and they rattled off a list of the alumni that will be there, and I was SOO touched.   It will be SOOO neat to see these guys again.  If you read this, alumni, THANK YOU!!! =) I miss you all!!!

4 comments:

52 Faces said...

omg this is so awesome!

I came back to L.A. for the Labor Day weekend - and your super original invite was waiting for me. I'm so glad it's an audience participation wedding!!

Unfortunately, I'll have to miss the reception ::crying:: as I'll be flying back to NY to make it to my early class on Monday.

How great that Sam's old students can be there :)

karyn said...

::crying:: on this end too things didn't line up very conveniently for us, venue-wise - such is the curse of trying to do a non-traditional theatrical and creative type of a wedding!!! sigh!!!

MoniqueM said...

Hi!!

I'm Monique Montalvo!!I just graduated last year, and when Mrs.Talavera gave word that Mr.Chen wanted the current choir/alumni to sing at his wedding, I automatically saved the date in my cellphone, I am really excited, and I must say...CONGRATUALTIONS (in advance)!!!!! See you October 24!!!!

karyn said...

Oh, Awesome!! Thank you!!! It will be so neat to see you guys there, I am so totally touched that so many alumni are coming out to sing. That just so totally rocks!! I know Sam will be really happy, too. Excellent, see you then!