THANK YOU FOR COMING BY!

This blog was my go-to venting place before the wedding, but now that the craziness is over, I haven't posted as much. Guess I don't need to vent quite so much stress any more. But I will try to include my thoughts about married life and our new journey together. Really. OK, Remember, I said "Try."

Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

Who are these people - Part 2

ok, i'm going to need some help from sam on this one, but for now, i will do a cliff-notes version of who the guys are. 
Andrew Yee - Best Man   Andrew was Sam's college roommate for I forget how many years down at the illustrious and ever growing campus of UCI.  Andrew has a well developed appreciation for good food, really appreciates his friends, and likes to keep everyone connected.  He currently lives in the Bay Area, so we don't get to see him as often as we'd like, but when we do see him, he always makes us happy! 
Reggie DeLeon - Sam and Reggie played brothers in Thoroughly Modern Millie last year, and Reggie has been a great friend ever since!   Reggie also has a well developed appreciation for good food, really appreciates his friends and likes to keep everyone connected.  Reggie appreciates a good Game Night, always knows some place fun to go for dinner or dessert, and he happens to be responsible for increasing Sam's Coldstone Creamery consumption.  Reggie also has an adorable dog named Boo. 
Joaquin Nunez - I can't remember what show Joaquin and Sam first did together, but I know they have been in Forever Plaid, Something's Afoot, and many others, along with being fellow Christmas carolers.  Joaquin also really appreciates a good Game Night, and is always sure to have a funny story, finished with his trademark smile.  We also know JQ to be a great listener and sympathetic ear, who works hard and really appreciates an excellent beer after a long day. 
Jeff Eastridge - I don't know when Sam and Jeff first met, but I know it was before I met Sam.  =)  Jeff and Sam have lots in common as they are both high school teachers, both musicians, and both love to go to Disneyland after a long week at work.  Jeff also happens to be an amazing gourmet cook, whom we hope will continue to feed us after we are married.  (especially since sam and i know how to make about 3 dishes between us =)  )
Benny Mao - Benny just happens to share something that no one else does with Sam - an address!  Besides being a roommate, Benny is also a fellow musician and song-writer who can sometimes be seen doing solo gigs (www.bennymao.com),  is always super-supportive of our creative ventures, knows where all the best food in Monterey Park is, and can always be counted on to read things that are written in Chinese for us.    
I'm sure I left a TON of stuff out, and some of this may not even be 100% accurate, I may have even misspelled someone's name - but, I did my best, and at least the guys are represented. =) 

No comments: